PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Player Statistics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
Player Statistics Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999Player Statistics Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

Player Statistics Empty
PostSubject: Player Statistics   Player Statistics Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:46 pm

Player Statistics Table of Contents

I. Introduction
II. The Main Screen
III. General Statistics
III. Mini-game Statistics
IV.
Monster Statistics
V. Chat Statistics
VI. Right Side Chart
VII. End
I. Introduction

Ever wanted to see how many monsters you have killed? Or the most expensive weapon ever worn? Or maybe how many flags you have ever stolen? Well now you can. A suggestion suggested by Dan; member of Zybez introduces you to the Player Statistics option.

II. The Main Screen

The Main Screen is easy to follow and tells your statistics up-front, with no hassle. The statistics use real-time regenerators to update accordingly. That means every time you do something to make it go up; it will update.

Getting there is easy as logging in! Click the 'Worn Equipment' icon Player Statistics Agsb6. From there click the Player Statistics button, Player Statistics Platerstatisticsbuttonlc6.

Player Statistics Playerstats1pl5

III. General Statistics

In this chapter I will guide you through each statistic shown in General Statistics. These are deal with all-around gameplay.

Player Kills:Number of times you have killed a player.
Player Deaths: Number of times you have been killed by NPC or Player
Steps Taken: Number of steps your character has taken.
Town Most Visited
**: The town you have visited the most.
Reports Submitted: How many times you have used the 'Report Abuse' button.
Total Logins: Number of times logged in.
Latest Level Up: The last level up you've had.

**This is determined by you entering and exiting the location of a town.

III. Mini-Game Statistics

In this chapter I will guide you through each statistic shown in Mini-Game Statistics. These are deal with mini-game gameplay.

Total Tears:Number of Tears gained from Tears of Guthix mini-game. (Must have Tears of Guthix quest complete)
Flags Stolen: Total number of flags stolen from the
Castle Wars mini-game.
Gnomeball Points: Number of points scored in the
Gnomeball mini-game.
Fight Pit Champ: Number of times champion in the Fight Pits mini-game.
Total Pest Points: Number of total Pest Points gained from the Pest Control mini-game.
Chompy Kills: Number of Chompy Bird kills in the Chompy Hunting mini-game. (Must have
Big Chompy Bird Hunting quest complete)

IV. Monster Statistics

In this chapter I will guide you through the statistic shown in Monster Statistics. These are deal with monster slaying.

Player Statistics Monsterstatsut7

Total Kills: Obviously shows how many times you have slayed the creature.
Total Times Killed By: Displays the time the monster has brought your Hit Points to 0, making you die.
Total Combat Exp: Shows the amount of Combat Exp gained from Monster, this includes Mage, Range, Attack, Strength, Defence, and Hitpoints all combined into one.

Best Drop: Shows the best item dropped from the monster, according to the General Store.

You can also sort the list of your Monsters through the cycle process at the box in the bottom left corner. You can cycle through:

• Most Killed
  • Most EXP Gained From A Race

• Type of NPC
  • Random

Now I bet your thinking what do you meaned Most EXP Gained from a Race? By that I mean the total number of creatures you killed in a race. So Women, Man, Thief, Paladin all fall in the Human Race. Moss Giant, Fire Giant, Ice Giant all fall in the Giant category and so forth.

V. Chat Statistics

In this chapter I will guide you through the statistic shown in Chat Statistics. These are deal with anything to do with the chatbox.

Although you cannot see this on the picture screen above, you can scroll down to it accordingly.

Words Spoken: Number of works spoken.
Lines Spoken: Number of lines spoken.
Top 5 Most Words Uses: Displays the 5 most words used during chat.
Name Mentioned: Number of times your RuneScape name was displayed in the chatbox.
Words Starred: Number of times a word has been filtered out with atrisks (*)
God Mentions: Number of times you have said fully a God Name.
Skill Mentions: Number of times you have said fully a Skill name.
Player Moderators seen
**: Number of times you have seen a Player Moderator speak.
Jagex Moderators seen: Number of times you have seen a Jagex Moderator speak.
** = If you are a Player Moderator and you speak, your lines will not be counted.

VI. Right Side Chart

In this chapter you will learn about the right side of the chart and what it means.

Most Valuable Item Worn:Displays the item you have worn that was the most expensive. (Depends on STORE price.)

Item Most Worn: Item you have worn the most during your time as a player. (This is determined by item equipping it your character.)

Item Lost The Most: The item you have lost the most while you were holding it on your character.
(This is determined by having the item on your character and dying with it.)

VII. End

This suggestion was entirley thought up by me. I also created the fake picture up top. If you want to support this suggestion, by all means link this to your signature. Even better would be make a customized signature and link it. Then post it here and I will give credit and put as Support Signature.

Thanks for viewing and hope to hear back with great replies and such.

Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com

Player Statistics
Page 1 of 1