PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Make A Video!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
How To Make A Video! Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999How To Make A Video! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

How To Make A Video! Empty
PostSubject: How To Make A Video!   How To Make A Video! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 6:40 am

Making video guide!

First you need to download hypercam or hypercam 2 for better recording.
To download this click here and download from server 1. If it doesn't work try here.

How To Make A Video! Guide2vl5

You will then get this up:

How To Make A Video! Guide3zj4

Click on select region and set it then get were you want to record and press start record to start it. Then when your finished recording press f2.You can also pause it by pressing f3 and resume by pressing f3 again.
This will save to my documents by itself just move it to the file you want by copy and payste.Now open windows movie maker.

How To Make A Video! Guideap7

Now you will get this up:

How To Make A Video! Guide7au7

The red arrow you will not need.
The yellow arrow will let you go through your files to get the video you want.
The green arrow will let you add any pictures to the video you may want.
The blue arrow will let you add music to all or certain parts of the video.

To add credits a begining or maybe a titles on or inbetween certain parts or the of the video click on make titles or credit.sNow select the one you want and put the text you want there.

Now put the parts of the video at the bottom on the sqaures in order.

How To Make A Video! Guide9xt1

Now just above that you will see show timeline this is were you can order how long and were the music and certain parts will go in your video.

How To Make A Video! Guide10yh1

As you will see the sqaure around the images are the parts of your video drag these as the yellow arrow shows to the top timeline which is pointed out by a green sqaure.
Also when you add music just do the same accept on the second timeline.
This timeline is used when you adding text on a certain clip or image.

Once you have finished your video click on save to my computer and just keep pressing next.This will save the video under my videos ready for you to upload.

To stop lag while recording thanks to ..::Shepherd™::..:

Go to your desktop and right click, click on properties. Then on settings.

How To Make A Video! 11hk6

click on advanced and then troubleshoot.

How To Make A Video! 22jn9

Set your hardware acceleration to none.

If any problems come up, put it back to your default.

How and where to upload videos

Go to www.youtube.com and register a free account then fill out the information under upload and select your video which will be under my videos.Now wait for it to upload and copy the url.

RapidshareLet’s get started with the most popular uploading site; www.rapidshare.de (instructions in the picture)

How To Make A Video! Rapidshare1

Putfile

Now for putfile (www.putfile.com), this is recommended for files 25mb or under (That’s the file size limit) For putfile you need to register if you wish to upload more than 15MB. You can upload WMV files that are 15mb or under without registering using the Quick Upload feature.

How To Make A Video! Putfile1
How To Make A Video! Putfileupload1

Let’s face it, not many of your videos will be 15mb or under, so let’s go through the registration process so that we can have 10 more mb. To start the process click the register button.

How To Make A Video! Registerputfile1

Now follow the registration process below.
How To Make A Video! Registerscreenputfile1
You can now upload videos up to 25mb. What are the benefits of putfile and not other websites? I don’t want to go through the registration process.

You have to wait an hour after downloading one thing from rapidshare before downloading something else. Someone may have just downloaded something from rapidshare before they wanted to download yours, but can’t because they have to wait another hour.

Megaupload

An alternative to rapidshare is megaupload (www.megaupload.com) Follow the instructions in the picture below and then press submit and after time you will receive your download link.

How To Make A Video! Megauploadpage1

There you go – how and where to upload videos. I hope this was helpful to you.

Happy uploading!

New posting a video! (new!)

Posting a video is pretty simple when your watching the video on what ever host you choose to upload it copy the url at the top of your browser. Now to post your video in your own topic of someone eleses go to make topic or new post and click this:

How To Make A Video! Help1kx8

It will bring up this:

How To Make A Video! Helpkb8

Now copy the url in there and press ok then another one will appear just enter whatever you want the clicky to be e.g join us "here!" now! Then press ok and put any other information in and that's it! How To Make A Video! Smile.

Yes i no this is in bulletin boared but i see alot of video questions here so here it is.
Pm me with any suggestions.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com

How To Make A Video!
Page 1 of 1