PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Empty
PostSubject: Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~   Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:22 am

NOTE: The council thread can be posted by ANY GHC member. When the GHC thread has gone to 30 pages, any active GHC member may repost a new one.

Also anybody in the clan can post here as long as it's not spam coz we hate teh spam!.

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Glacian-High-Council

Glacian High Command

As the clan has gotten bigger and bigger, government formed inside the Glacius shard (with the help of Lord Ouranos), The Deepfrost Citadel. The High Command looks over the whole clan in helping organize events, threads, and any activity within Glacius. Everyone in Glacius is treated with equal respect and the experienced leaders teach the younger ones life lessons.

The official government of the Glacius clan, the GHC consists of 4 ranks that help to make the Glacian community the best that it can be. Many of our Command members have past leadership experience on this forum before. This is also a democratic system, so we will be holding elections to make changes in the leadership when it is needed.

The Current GHC

High Commanders: These commanders will act as three leaders. It is their responsibility to report trouble makers, conduct and participate in operations in events, guide the Glacius community in whole-clan decisions and to act as FAQers for new members. They work as a team to govern projects/decisions that need to be made. If one Commander is away, the other two will work on the left over projects. The three commanders will also act as ambassadors to other clans if needed. This ensures a firm confirmation if such events happens.

Frozen Phoenix - Ricobabie
Ice OverLord - Lord Of Ice
Dream Master - dream27

This is the brand new face of the GHC. May the Cold never fail you!

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Banner_break_05_03_2007_21_17_18_66726

Past GHC Threads

Thread 6: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=10749870
Thread 5: DOOM!
Thread 4: Gone poof.
Thread 3: Chomped.
Thread 2: link lost forever
Thread 1: link was eaten by the chomper

Glacius Important Information

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Clan-gl

Clan Statistics
Alliance: None
State: Univision

GHC Position Names
Each elected Candidate will be able to choose their own unique name for their position.
(Idea by Siege)

Glacius Custom Titles
For any member who received an Custom title from the GHC, will have that title beside their name on the roster. Custom titles are given out for extensive contribution to either: the Glacius sub-forum or Glacius in-game.

Hall of Fame
Our clan has a Hall of Fame which is posted on the Roster. Outstanding members will have their name up there to show their contribution to the clan.

Next Clan Election Dates:

Election Notification: December 6th
GHC Applications: December 13th
Election (Voting): December 20th
Election Done: December 27th

Current Projects Underway:
Glacian History Resource Center
Glacius official PFs/

Temple of the Penguin

This is the temple of The Penguin. The Evil Penguin of Glacius. Responsible to no mortal being, only itself and Glacius. It resides in the City of Cyral Peak, a city built for the sole purpose of housing this temple.

GHC Threads

• Glacius Clan Roster
  • Glacain Art Guild
  • Glacius Art Work
  • Glacius Official Rewards
  • FAQ/News

GHC Approved Threads
  • The Official Glacius Awards
  • Bobby Ice Penguin XI
  • Glacius Dictionary
  • Welcome to Glacius
  • Glacius Mall

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ GlaciusFlag1

Glacius Clan Announcements

Announcement Lastest Update:October 22 4:55 PM (GMT)

October 21, 2007
    New council established.

October 03, 2007
    An event of some form is imminent. It is the beginning of changes on Lore and Glacius must defend itself. All GHC members must read ever post on this thread as some things posted cannot be announced. *hinthintnudgenudge*

September 08, 2007
    All Glacians are urged to support the Univision thread and to help restore Glacius and Paxia to its former Glory!!

September 2, 2007
    A hoax. There was no event, but we did show how quickly we could act in a time of war.

September 1, 2007
    Possible Event? Check the Glacius base, if there is confirmation of possible invasion of Glacius, plans will be set in motion.

August 22, 2007
    I (Serbitar) will not be running for leader again next term. You guys have meade my life a living Hell and I'm thinking of booking myself into rehab.. I have my GCSEs coming up and when it hits January I will be completely overcome with work. I look forward to seeing who will replace me. I still have this term to rule though Wink

August 11, 2007
    New council is established.

Glacian High Command Thread ~Thread 7~ Ghcsealzd6

Glacius Hall of Fame

Lord Ouranos - Lionhearted Leader
    J_bn - The Eternal Bind
    Ricobabie - Frozen Phoenix
    Mistermafio - The Silent Thunder
    Siege - The Glacian Elder
    dragonmencer - Revered IceWyrm
    Azerkail - The Grizzly Veteran

Serbitar - Persistant Presence