PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Empty
PostSubject: =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ}   =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:10 am

FAQ part 1

Current Info (Stuff about the FAQ itself)
June 23 --> Dragons FAQ officially cleaned out and stickied. (Thank you, damselindigital!)
June 22 --> Made a new section on Dragon Training.
June 21 --> Trimmed title all the way back down to look nice.
June 16 --> Changed the title back now that the DL-Q-Flood has calmed.
June 15 --> Made a new section for DL Armor Q's. Changed the title to mention the inclusion of DL.
June 14 --> Everything asking anything like "When's XYZ coming out" has been answered with "Friday"
June 11 --> I've shortened the title to just "Dragons FAQ". Also, I've added a list of helpful resources on Dragons at the bottom, and uncentered this part. I just now figured out how to bullet things and make horizontal rule lines, and I'm doing those thing to make the FAQ easier to read. (Thank you, Niko.)
June 10 --> I just deleted most of my posts in the thread (especially the ones that I just posted to *Bump*) to shorten it. If your post has been quoted in the FAQ or otherwise used, and is just sitting in the thread, I urge you to delete it.
June 8 ---> This thread is tagged with both the =DF= tag and the [FAQ] tag. (Thank you, iChar!) I guess I no longer feel guilty bumping it. ^.^ It can also more easily be found by filtering the threads you see in the GGD forum room to only show FAQ's.

Q: How do I find this topic more easily?
A: {It's stickied.} Filter the GGD to only show FAQ's. Here is a link to the FAQs filtered version.

Q: I just want the DA only Server URL.
A: DA only Server For future reference, the DA only servers' URLs have the SAME URL as their normal counterparts, only the "dragonfable" part is replaced by "dragonlord"! (Thank you Lathomir for this info!)
quote:

ORIGINAL: jacost
It is worth noting that you do not actually need a DA to access the dragonlord server. quote:

ORIGINAL: jacost
No, it is not supposed to be like that.

As for whether it will be fixed, I don't know. Probably.

(Slightly shortened each quote. Also, thank you, Jacost for this info.)

Q: How can I quickly find out if my question is already answered in this FAQ?
A: Most computers have a "FIND" bar. CTRL-F should bring it up. Type in some key words in your question, and your computer should highlight the first section of the FAQ that contains those EXACT words. If you can't find your key words, you might have to make them slightly more vague. However, it is entirely possible that the question is simply not answered yet. In that case, you are fully welcome to post it in the thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAGONS FAQ

(I am not a member of the staff. (Incidentally, any and all members of the staff or mods are, of course, always welcome to inject any information that is publically available into the FAQ.) Therefore, I am as clueless as most of you when it comes to the exact future of the Dragons. However, this FAQ is designed to help answer any questions that would be knowledge to a player. Some questions on speculative material will be given speculative responses. They may be correct, and they may be completely wrong. That is because I am no more privy to such matters as any other player would be.)

Table of Contents (Use the aforementioned search feature to find a specific category of questions.)

0001 --- Staff's Posts (Quotes of things that the staff or mods say that apply to dragons)

0002 --- General Trouble (A conglomeration of things that people have seen go wrong. Troubleshooting given to the best of my ability)

0003 --- Egg/Cutscene/Quest (Info on your Egg, the Cutscene, and the Future Quest)

0004 --- Celestia and Your Adult Dragon (General info on Celestia and info on your Adult Dragon, as seen in the Future Quest)

0005 --- Baby Dragon (Info on your present ~untrained baby~ dragon)

0006 --- Dragon Training

0007 --- Dragonlord Armor (Info on the Shiny DL Armor)

0008 --- Other (Anything else, which is currently info on the discrepencies between non-DA holders and DA holders)

0009 --- Additional Resources (An index of other helpful threads, usually ones that were reference in the body of the FAQ)
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:
=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: FAQ part 2   =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:12 am

FAQ part 2

Staff's Posts <0001>

quote:

ORIGINAL: Alac

I got ahold of Cysero (he was clearing out those sock monsters from the Dragon Egg saga from his closet) and posed your questions to him:

Points to remember:

The highest ranking point value is not 161. The numbers next to the 5 abilities is how many points that you have to have in that pool to unlock that power. Every 8 points the power improves. Each power improves 5 times before it is maxed and the next ability unlocks.

When riding your dragon neither of you will attack separately. You will be on dragon back controlling the full sized dragon's abilities like in the Exodus quest

3. yes they will.
they are already in the normal drops for every DA dungeon except the DA only pet quests from Grams
but the drop roll is higher on them than any other item. Farming for them is silly. However, finding them is a real treat.

quote:

It is now 6 Of the clock here in at AEHQ. The new dragonlord armor, along with 6 new dragon heads and 6 new types of wings should all be rolling out within the next hour.

These are the facts to date:

Unfortunately, there is a very large and scary bug in the code which will make it impossible to set the DragonLord armor as your default armor until we squish it. That will require taking the game offline for a half hour or some in the future when we fix it. Right now, you will have to go to Lady Celestia to put on the armor every time. sorry.

the DragonLord Armor will be for DA holders only.

the DragonLord Armor will NOT be color customizable.

the DragonLord Armor will be the same for every class.

the DragonLord Armor will allow you to use ANY DragonLord skill with ANY weapon equipped.

the DragonLord Armor will knock your socks off.

the DragonLord Armor will NOT require your baby dragon to be awake, or even with you.

The Baby Dragon will NOT wake up today, nor can you begin to train it until it does awaken.

the DragonLord Armor will NOT rust.

the DragonLord Armor will chafe.

the DragonLord Armor will not lie to you, hurt you, or "need some alone time" to "think about things"

the DragonLord Armor will be obtainable starting at lvl 8.

the DragonLord Armor SKILLS will be learnable starting at level 8, and you may learn one skill ever level thereafter, until you are full of skills. If you are level 21 or higher you will be able to train your entire set of DL SKILLS in one sitting.

-C

quote:

ORIGINAL: geopetal

Yes, the dragons are hatching. Talk to Twilly in Falconreach to see.

1. The servers are being hit, hard. That means the lag is insane and some things may not totally load (i.e. they'll disappear and look invisible). In order to help out the situation, we've shut down ebilgames in order to provide more bandwidth for DF.

2. The baby dragon is sleeping. It was just born and that takes a lot of energy. Dragon eggs are tough. They'll eventually be extremely powerful pets once you start training them.

3. Yes, only DA players can customize dragons, you need to have a DA to be fully in tune with your dragon and shape it's appearence. Note that future titan battles will be DA only as well. Free can choose their dragons element though (go back and see #2).

4. For this week only you will be able to switch your dragon element, name and appearence for free. Soon it will cost you something to do this.

5. More heads, wings, tails, quests are coming soon. Please be patient as this release is planned to roll over over the next few weeks.

6. The dragon egg you choose will determine something in the future. It does not reflect how you can customise your dragon or it's element though.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Icemaster Yeti

As with most problems of this sort, this is the process for fixing them.

Log out of DF. Clear your cache (your temporary internet files - for Internet Explorer, Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet files > Delete files (including offline content). Wait for it to finish, then log back into DF and see if it works now.

Same thing for dragonlets that won't join your party. Clear your cache. Please note, as I said in the other tagged topic - even if you HAVE your dragonlet with you, it will NOT attack. It's a baby!!

If you are still having problems, it may be a bug. In that case, check the DF Bugs forum. If it's already been reported, do NOT add 'Yeah me too!" to the topic. If not, make sure you've cleared your cache first, and duplicated the bug, BEFORE posting it.

(This applies to some of the Q's in the General Trouble and Your Dragon sections)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cysero

Almost all of us are experiencing the same lag, most of this comes from the fact that we're all pushing and shoving to get into the new quests. SO, to help get rid of this problem we have made a DA only server which can be found on Artix's Design Notes

Here.

THIS IS A SPECIAL SERVER ONLY FOR DA HOLDERS. It should make the load times fast and te traffic very light, but this server contains the EXACT same content as the normal one does. Any items you get on either server will carry over to the other one.

Enjoy.

-C
(By the way, the link to the actual servers is right below this. Right under the General Trouble section. They're also at the very top.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General Trouble <0002>

Some of these problems you may be having are due to lag. Some of them are actual bugs. If they continue to happen, even after the servers calm down, you should post them in the Dragon Bugs thread.

Q: I can't Log In!
A: If you have a DA, you can use the DA only Server <---works VERY well. If you do not have a DA, then you can only find solace in the fact that this game is free for you, and the staff is doing the best they can to make your experience better. If you want to help them, then you can donate money and get a DA in the process. It will help future players from experiencing what you are going through.
Q: Fullscreen DA only server?
A: Here! <---works VERY well. and bigger.

Q: I'm "stuck in the past"! Why is my game not in the hatched-dragon stage? (Why do I not have XYZ update?)
A: The most common solution to this problem is to clear your cache. In fact, I can not remember this problem occuring for any other reason.

Q: quote:

ORIGINAL: KLiCSHAW

It seems the biggest problem i have is with FireFox.
I have deleted my cache on firefox, but still, my dragon joins my party (invisible) and his turn
doesn't skip. I have to restart.
With Internet Explore, it seems every time i customize my dragon i have to clear my cache in order
for the baby version to change... a very big disadvantage.

A: quote:

ORIGINAL: Tolkienfanatic

Klicshaw, it is probably a problem with your ISP's cache, if they don't clear theirs, clearing yours won't do much.

quote:

ORIGINAL: marauder188

I found out that if you have a pet equipped when you want to bring your dragon along then it will look invisible but if you dont have a pet equipped then you should be able to see it.
(Slightly edited)

Q: ________ isn't loading! quote:

ORIGINAL: haku13

i still cant go c my dragon hatch yet... still 0% -.- whats wrong???

A: Unfortunately, this is probably because the server is still being overused. Also, your internet connection might be slow, or possibly even down. If your internet is perfect, then it actually is probably server crowding.

Q: I can't customize my dragon!
A: This is probably because you do not have a DA. Unfortunately, non-DA holders do not have access to the customization screen.

Q: My game "crashes" when I try to get my dragon to join!
quote:

ORIGINAL: GrimMasterDeath

Like it says every time I click baby dragon it gives me "error loading pet" try again and I have to do it all over again.

A: It happens occasionally, presumably due to the overload on the server(s). Hopefully, you can try again and eventually get it to work. You won't know if it worked unless you get into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: FAQ part 3   =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:13 am

FAQ part 3

Egg/Cutscene/Quest <0003>

Q: How do I get my egg?
A: Darkdreams has made a wonderful guide called Dragon's Eggs for Dummies that walks you through the process.

ORIGINAL: draketh99

Will it be possible to get the egg after the saga ends so my other characters can get it?
(Shortened for relevance)
A: Indeed, it will. Dragons really have to be a major part of DragonFable, so it would just be weird for them to ever be rare.

Q: Do I HAVE to customize my egg?
A: You MUST customize it before it will hatch. It will do something, presumably something very important.

Q: How did what egg I chose affect my dragon?
A: We will not find out for a while. However, have no doubt that there's a reason that you had to choose a look and that the choice was permanent.

ORIGINAL: DoingForumForFun

Anyone know the thread to the list of numbers of the eggs??
(Shortened slightly)
A: Here is a list of all the Dragon Eggs in signatures.

Q: My Egg flashed back to the #1 egg! WHY?! I wanted ## EGG!
A: Simply put: That cutscene would've taken longer to make if it was made for ALL the eggs. Your Dragon still hatched out of whichever egg you chose. The fact that the egg flashed back to the #1 egg is ONLY because that saved time and allowed the release to be put out earlier.

Q: Wait...Did we get the EVIL egg?
A: According to "Legend", the Black Dragon Box (ours) contains the Chaos Dragon, which will destroy the world. The White Dragon Box (Sepulchure's) contains the Order Dragon, which can stop the Chaos Dragon. However, they also take on the ~personality/alignment~ of their owner. I think I recall that they do not show which one they are until their "Ultimate Final Clash".

Q: Info on Titan fights in general.
A: There are conflicting reports about this...anyone have an official quote? quote:

ORIGINAL: weirdguy
All the Titan fights that are coming after the Exodus one won't be available to non DAs.
(Edited down)

Q: Why can't I equip anything?
A: There isn't a mechanical reason, just a flavor reason. Dragonlords fight with their dragons and their dragons alone. They live and die by the dragon.
quote:

Whatever you happen to be wearing will make no difference whatsoever to an opponent that's literally about 100 times your HP and strength (sans dragon).
(Edited down a bit)

Celestia and Your Adult Dragon <0004>

Q: How do I get to Celestia?
quote:

ORIGINAL: Supa Killa II
Where's Lady Celestia/that hooded priest from the start?(Slightly edited down)
A: There are three ways. Twilly gives you an option (Lady Celestia), The Portal can take you to Celestia (top button), and The Griphon can take you to Celestia (bottom left)

Q: What can I do at Lady Celestia?
A: Right now, you can go on the Future Quest where you Battle Tital Exodus. You can also customize the element no matter what and the look/name if you have a DA. You can take your baby dragon as a guest pet (similar to how you take Twilly/Zorbak along) by pressing "Baby Dragon". More will come in updates.

ORIGINAL: The Black Nite

Can you re-elementize your dragon, or is your first choice final?

A: It is not permanent and does not cost anything for 1 week. It has been said that it will cost something in the future, once all the possible choices have been implemented. Your element can be changed as much as you want for 1 week. Light is Exodus's lone weakness, so that is the currently "best" element. However, your baby dragon will also have that element once you are able to level it up, so make it a good choice.
quote:

ORIGINAL: DRACO DRACONIS I
yes you can change the element when and whatever you want more than once. but soon after DragonLord saga's over you will have to pay to costimizie but not elementize. so its kinda similiar to the painting your armor option.

ORIGINAL: Elal
Where are the rest of the elements, like silver?
(I edited it to get the point across)
A: Only the 8 "main" elements were included because having a bacon or silver dragon would honestly not make sense. However, I don't recall anything expressly saying that they wouldn't happen. So maybe, but not now.

Q: I want my dragon to have X element, but what if monsters are resistant to it?
A: Certainly, monsters will be resistant to your dragon's element. That's just how it'll work. However, the Bite move does make your enemy less resistant (by 20) to your Dragon's element (No matter what their current resistance to it is)

ORIGINAL: itachi_sharingan
Which element is the best?
(Edited to get the point across more easily)
A: It all depends on your definition of "Best". If you mean the most monsters a certain element trumps, I think that it's Light (possibly mistaken). If you mean the least monsters a certain element is weak against, I'm pretty sure it's Nature (also could be wrong).

Q: Do MY (my character's) stats affect the adult dragon?
A: To the best of my knowledge, they do not. In all honesty, however, any affect 29 strength would have on your dragon's damage would be inconsequential. When the damage is in the 1000's, 10 damage here or there will really not make a difference.

Q: What can my Adult Dragon (as seen in the future quest) do?
A: (There is speculation on the fact that the Egg you chose could determine your Adult Dragon's skill set. It is pure theory, but it is possible.quote:

Here's some details on abilities. They all cause some sort of damage:

Breath: Only usable after a successful attack. Has no cooldown time.

Rend: Also causes damage on opponent's turn, like a poison or doom curse.

Bite: Gives your opponent an additional -20 weakness to your element, but boosts their attack by +10

Pierce: Also reduces your opponent's attack by -10.

Bite and Pierce cannot be both active.....when you use one after the other, the earlier effect is cancelled out.

Daze: Reduces the hit percentage of your opponent by -40. Actually useful.

Burn: Also causes damage on opponent's turn, but it lasts longer. quote:

By the way, you can stack Rend and Burn to maximise the PAIN.

MegaBurn: Only usable after a successful Burn. Two strikes of Breath attack.

The other skills on the left are fairly explainable, except for a few:

A critical heal means you heal 20% instead of 10%. Neat.

Frenzy is not available until your HP is really low....I think. It strikes twice, and it hurts a great deal. [Your dragon flies through the enemy, and back, for two hits. It seems to be a double-final.]
(Thank you, Weirdguy!)

Q:quote:

ORIGINAL: Neverborn

I was wondering, when riding my fully grown Dragon, i noticed one of the attacks was Bite, which does the following:
50% Damage, -20<Insert element of Dragon here>, +10 Boost to enemy...

Now i was wondering, if my Dragon does Light damage, and the enemy already has a weakness to Light (such as the Exodus Titan's -20 to Light), will de effect of the Bite be cumulative with the existing weakness, in the case of the Titan, bringing it's Light Resistance down to -40?
(Edited down a bit)

ORIGINAL: Icemaster Yeti

If you look at the monster's resistances, you'll see

-20 Light
-20 Light.

It IS cumulative. It's just simpler to code it that way than to take into account a stat-altering situation. Easier to do -20 twice and put it in, than to have the coding include changing -20 to -40.

ORIGINAL: mhornby71094
How do you use frenzy/multi breath?

A: An easy way to find out an attack's prerequisites is to just click it! There will be a message on top of your screen telling you what you need to do. In this case, you must have just used Burn to use Multi Breath, and you must have less than 20% of your HP to use frenzy.

Baby Dragon <0005>

Q: How do I get my dragon?
A: You click the "Baby Dragon" button at Celestia. It will become your pet, much like Twilly and Zorbak do/did. You won't see it unless you fight, and it will not show up in your inventory.

Q: What should I name my dragon?
A: This is also purely your choice. However, if you cannot choose one, Setoren has made a nice Dragon Naming Guide that has some suggestions to get you started.

ORIGINAL: Jrrburn1

Can [we] feed the dragon?
(Concise-itzed, and edited to be a broader question)
A: This, in fact, is how you train your dragon. You feed it once per day, and that results in a skill point. Cysero's quote adressing this is further down in this section.

ORIGINAL: charizard02

How do you feed your already-hatched, baby dragon pet?
(Shortened and un-caps-locked)

ORIGINAL: Rurik_Niall

You'll be able to feed it once a day, every day once it wakes up. As of this moment however we can't feed them at all as they're asleep.
(Took smiley out)
quote:

ORIGINAL: Lady Kumi

He is a proxy for now. All the baby dragons are sleeping right now. We have to feed them everyday to make them stronger. (best guess is next Friday they will wake up).

ORIGINAL: yonfire
I'd like an answer as to why... when i add my baby dragon he takes the place of my pet... but he's not in my backpack... Is he just a proxy for now.... Or did i do something wrong and now i cant have him as a pet, but more of a stand in?
(Slightly Edited)
A: It is not your pet, at least not now. Celestia is keeping it for now, and it basically operates like twilly or zorbak does. You can get them to join, and they will act like a pet, but they are more like a guest, in the AQ sense. They will join you in the pet slot, and will leave once you log out, and you must get them again the next time you log in.

Q: What's the Baby Dragon do?
A: Right now, it only sleeps. It is sleeping, and will do nothing for you when it is its turn. However, that is only because you have to MAKE it stronger. As the DN said, all the stronger things start out weak. That's what makes them so awesome! We will train them by feeding them, and we can eventually train them to be great.

ORIGINAL: Alpha Shadow

Is anything known about the 'young' dragon stage that was listed in the DN's? Particularly, will it be DA only and how big will it be?
(Edited down a bit)
A: We will train them by feeding them once a day. It will not be DA only, and I'm thinking it will be the same size as it is now. I also think that DA holders get access to quests that you fight using your adult dragon that magically appears through some use of your DA.

Q:quote:

ORIGINAL: Gershwin57
Why can't I see my dragon when I fight?

ORIGINAL: Tolkienfanatic

It has also come to my attention that the invisible dragonlet problem may be a result of having a pet equipped when you receive your dragonlet from Celestia...

ORIGINAL: Flamelord
will our dragons be able to level up with us??
(Edited to be more concise)
A: You level up your dragon by feeding it once per day.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Cysero (Design Notes)

Many of you are wondering how the baby dragon is going to work once it wakes up. So are we. We have a pretty good idea that it will work like this. Both DA and Free players will be able to train the baby dragon by logging on and feeding it once a day. By feeting their dragon they get one stat point to allocate into different pools (like stat points work when you level your characters up). The different pools will give the dragon different abilities to access during battle using its own AI when fighting beside it's master, depending on how many points you have in that pool. You miss a day of feeding... you miss a stat point.

ORIGINAL: phoenix_fire

wheres the dragon arena?

A:quote:

ORIGINAL: Rivan

It's not up. Remember we have three weeks, and the arena will more then likely be the last one added, as it is the last in the quest list.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: FAQ part 4   =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 1:14 am

FAQ part 4

Dragon Training <0006> (Deadlyhellraiser's already made a good Baby Dragon FAQ, so I'lll just quote some more important ones.

Q: How do I do it?

Once per day you will be able to feed your baby dragon. The type of food that you feed it determines how many training points you earn for that day. There will be three types of food. 1 point food that Celestia will sell for gold... 2 point Special Dragon Chow that Lady Celestia will sell for Dragon Coins... and 5 point Super Dragon Chow that will be a VERY rare drop from DA ONLY dungeons.

Q: How will I spend those training points?

You can put these points in one of 5 skill pools. These pools are Protection, Elemental Magic, Fighting, Assistance, and Mischief. Each pool has 5 unlockable abilities that will unlock in order as you put more points into that pool. Each ability will also grow stronger as you add points, until it reaches maximum strength and you unlock the next ability in the pool. Your baby dragon will pick when it wants to use these powers but the more Charisma and Luck that you have, the more often the dragon will use its powers.

The points will cap out at 500, but there are 200 points per pool, so you will only be able to fill 2 and a half pools max. You much choose your skills wisely.

ORIGINAL: Sasilo

I couldn't find an answer anywhere. How do your stats affect the dragon? I chose the magic type skill for my dragon but I'm a warrior, so was I supposed to put the point in fighting instead? And how much do luk and charisma affect it?
A: Your Cha/Luk make your dragon wake up and attack. Your Str, Int, End, and Dex do not affect your dragon.

quote:

ORIGINAL: deadlyhellraiser

Q: Why is my dragon still sleeping?
A: Although your dragon is sleeping, it will still attack if you have started training it. In order for it to attack you must have a decent amount of CHA and LUCK. He's also still sleeping because he's a baby. Babies sleep alot...they also eat, cry and poop, but hopefully your baby dragon won't do too much of that.

Q: Why is my dragon still sleeping, even though I have a decent amount of CHA/LUCK?
A:Have you fed your dragon? The dragon won't wake up unless you have fed him. After feeding him you must train him. To do this, go to Lady Celestia in Sunbreeze Grove. Assign your available points that you were given from feeding your dragon into whatever stat you wish to raise. After that, save your skills and your baby dragon should now attack. Although he appears to be asleep, he will still get up and fly to attack the enemy.

Q: Where can I find the Super Dragon Chow (5 points)?
A: They are a VERY (Finding one is a cause for celebration) rare drop. There is a Super Dragon Chow Hunters topic to discuss finding it, though.

ORIGINAL: valarauko87

If the dragon ability pool caps at 500, will you be able to reach 500 with the gold-only chow? Does the dragon coin and special food only speed up the process, or will you end up short if you only feed it the normal food?

A: Getting more points in a day only speeds the process up. No matter what you feed it, you can eventually get to the 500 cap. It will take you 500 days on the normal food, which is a little less than a year and a half, but you will still get there.

ORIGINAL: gameman117

What does the first skill you get in Protection Do?It says -11 Heal Resist,but how does it work?

A:quote:

ORIGINAL: master of the gates

that simply means that when you heal yourself (with a potion for example) you will get 11% MORE than it would normally heal you

i have a question of my own: i fed my dragon 3 times and it now has 2 magic points and 1 protection point. but in battle, he only uses the protection ability. is this normal because the magical attack is rare or is it a bug? plus, i have 27 CHA and 13 LUCK

Dragonlord Armor <0007>

Q: How do I get it?
A: Go to Celestia, and click Dragonlord and click Get!

Q: How do I equip it?
A: Click Dragonlord and then click Equip!

Q: How do I level it up?
A: Click Dragonlord and then click Train!

Q: What's with the Dragon Blade "temp" part?
A: It's still being developed, I think. They'll change it to be stronger and look more like a Dragon Blade.

Q: Is this temporary like the Guardian Armor?
A: Right now, you have to talk to Celestia every time you want to equip/unequip it. However, that will be changed soon.
quote:

ORIGINAL: Dragonlord Frostscythe

There is a bug currently preventing us from putting it as our default and it will be fixed in the future, just so ppl know
It was stated by Cy the friday it was released, maybe jsut maybe it will be fixed tonight.
(2 posts edited together)

Q: Can I customize the DLA?
A: No. And even if you could, you'd have to go customize it every time you got it. Besides, it looks awesome as it is.

Q: What skills are on it?
A: Check this Encyclopedia Entry

Q: I can't figure out the last skill! What is DoT?
A: DoT is "Damage over Time". You must use a move that causes residual damage (Lightning, Earth, Fire, Doom, etc.) to use Dragon Heart.

Q: Is there a good strategy with the DL armor?
A: Tigerborn's made a nice Dragonlord Armor Instruction Manual.

ORIGINAL: darkpanther93

well, i finished the whole quest and got all my DL armor lvls 2 their limit, wat do i do now?

A. Unfortunately, you wait. You've done everything there is to do in this update, so you just have to wait until next Friday.

Other <0008>

Q: Why were the dragons released so late and when is the rest of the stuff coming?
A: They were, in fact, released 2 days early. They were originally scheduled for June 10th, but the staff bumped that up 2 days and frantically prepared the dragons for release. This update is just the beginning, and over the next 3 weeks, the rest of the saga will unfold.

ORIGINAL: tempestofnight

Can you list all the things non-DA holders can't do, that DA holders can?

ORIGINAL: tempestofnight

Non DA's can do everything DA's can do currently besides the "customize" button from lady celestia, that one allows you to change name, and other dragon features.
(I deleted the non-relevent part. Thanks to tempestofnight for getting this info!)
quote:

ORIGINAL: geopetal

It is for DA players only. They have paid to support the game and get access to more features. Free players are able to choose their dragons element (and change it) and have access to what will become an extremely powerful pet. Free players will be able to train their baby dragons, DA players will be able to train their baby dragons and the full-size DragonRider form.

Changing the dragons name/color/limb customization and most future titan battles will remain DA only.
(Slightly edited down.)

Q: Why can't a non-DA customize?

ORIGINAL: Rurik_Niall
The reason a Dragon Amulet is necessary to alter the appearance, is because a dragon, by it's very nature, is protected by very powerful magic, an average dragon has more magic in it's toenail than Cysero, Warlic, and Xan combined. As such it would take incredibly powerful magic to be able to alter their appearance, far beyond the powers of Celestia alone. With the Dragon Amulet, one of the most powerful artifacts in all of Lore, she can use it's powers, the very same ones used to control, communicate with, and even age a dragon to adulthood, she can perform the rituals needed to do it.
(Much thanks, Rurik_Niall, and well put, indeed.)
Also...It's called the DRAGON Amulet for a reason.

Qquote:

ORIGINAL: grim_reaper 111

Will non da's be able to get the [Dragonlord] armor? [Also, will non-DA holders be able to train a dragon?]
(Slightly edited, []'d parts were added by me)

ORIGINAL: DivineBeastLink

No you won't. Rolith, a Staff member, said that IF they made a DragonMaster Armor, it'd be DA only.

But I think they scrapped the DM armor.

Anyways, Geopetal said that you CAN, in fact, train your dragon while nonDA.
(Also slightly edited for relevence)
quote:

The DragonLord class armor is ONLY available to Dragon Amulet holders. There has been a lot of talk and theories on the forums about a DragonMaster class but as of right now there are no plans to develop this into a class armor.

Additional Resources <0009> (Alphabetized)

Baby Dragon FAQ by deadlyhellraiser
Design Notes
"Dragon" (Encyclopedia Entry) by Polerice
"Dragonlord" (Encyclopedia Entry) by Shattered Oblivion
Dragonlord Armor Instruction Manual by Tigerborn
Dragon-[Class] Guide by vaseline28
Dragon Eggs for Dummies by DarkDreams
Dragon Naming Guide by Setoren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ}   =DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=DF= Dragons FAQ {First Post is the FAQ}
Page 1 of 1