PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me

Go down 

Can you help me with Some coding
Yes
aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Vote_lcap100%aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
NO
aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Vote_lcap0%aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Man Do it your self
aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Vote_lcap0%aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
possibly(if i find the time)
 0% [ 0 ]
never
 0% [ 0 ]
Look it up yourself
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
XxAzGuNzXx
Hacker
Hacker
XxAzGuNzXx

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Character sheet
Coins: 250
Level: 0
Health:
aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Left_bar_bleue1000/1000aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Empty
PostSubject: aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me   aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:40 pm

My publicy()security update

if you can and good at coding can you help me put this in so before my trainer this will come up, and until you get the right password it wont let you go to my trainer
Back to top Go down
http://purehacking.forumotion.com/index.htm

aa-Hey if ur good at coding in vb can you help me
Page 1 of 1