PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildy Suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
Wildy Suggestion Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999Wildy Suggestion Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

Wildy Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Wildy Suggestion   Wildy Suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 1:51 pm

Well, i have been wandering in the wilderness lately and i have noticed a few things it would be good to improve

Clan Wars:

There should be a bank chest in Clan Wars...The most annoying thing is to walk from Bounty Hunters to Clan Wars when you need to restock.

Clan wars Token:

When you kill someone from the other clan, you get 5 tokens. If you get killed, you lose no tokens but the other person still gets the 5 tokens. If your clan Wins, all the teammates get 10 tokens. When your clan loses and you were in the jail (dead) you only get 5 tokens. Tokens will have the same properties than Cwars Tickets, so untradable.

With the Tokens, you can buy some uselful stuff from a shop. The shop will be next to the bank chest suggested above and may sell stuff like arrows, runes and some food. It is the Basic Idea, so if it is worth it (if i get some support) i might develop it more Wildy Suggestion Biggrin

Necklace of Death:

Can be bought from the Banker in Bounty Hunters, with it you can teleport to Bounty Hunters or Clan wars only from OUTSIDE the wilderness. That way, you wouldn't have to walk through all those wildy lvls. Maybe it could have a limited amount of charges (10) then it becomes Rusty Necklace of Death. You can recharge it for the amount of 1k by asking the banker in Bounty Hunters or by using it with the fountain of Heroes. You can also recharge it by using your Clan Wars Tokens that you earned Wildy Suggestion Biggrin
It is untradable, and if alched, it gives nothing.
Some revenants may drop with different charges left Wildy Suggestion Biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com

Wildy Suggestion
Page 1 of 1