PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Empty
PostSubject: =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution   =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 5:18 am

If you verified the wrong DF account and want Guardianship on a different account, there is now help:
Send the following to the Helpzard: helpzard@ battleon.com (remove the space betwee @ and battleon.com) with the subject "DF Account Verification"

quote:

1. PayPal transaction ID for AdventureQuest Upgrade
2. AQ User Name
3. AQ Email Address
4. DF User Name
5. DF Email Address

Transaction ID Info: There has been an increase of requests trying to find Transaction IDs. This is information that we are required to have as part of proof that the transaction (Most likely an upgrade of sorts) was originally made by you.

If you made a payment with PayPal they have a Q&A for Transaction ID History which you can get to by following:
- When at the main page for PayPal (www.paypal.com) click "Help" in the top right corner.
- Click "Sending Money" in the list down below.
- Click "Transaction History" in the new list.
- I would specifically refer you to questions #5 and #23 but also be sure to glance through them yourself to make sure there's nothing else that may apply to you.
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com
XxAzGuNzXx
Hacker
Hacker
XxAzGuNzXx

Male
Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Character sheet
Coins: 250
Level: 0
Health:
=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Left_bar_bleue1000/1000=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution   =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 4:19 pm

is there any possible way to get dragon fable hacks, i did have my trainer, but i bored of that so i was wondering
Back to top Go down
http://purehacking.forumotion.com/index.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

PostSubject: Re: =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution   =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:08 am

you mean passowrd hacks?
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution   =DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

=DF= If you verified the wrong DF account: solution
Page 1 of 1