PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Read Me Before Posting Questions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
Read Me Before Posting Questions! Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999Read Me Before Posting Questions! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

Read Me Before Posting Questions! Empty
PostSubject: Read Me Before Posting Questions!   Read Me Before Posting Questions! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:21 am

Its great to see that you have decided to pose your question on Sal's Realm of Runescape AND read through the stickies before you did so. This is simply to give you some info on what to do in this area of the forum.

Generally, you should pose your question in an understandable way. Read through it once or twice before you post it. Be specific in you needs, skills, and otherwise. After it has been answered, simply edit the title to say "closed" or something similar, or just report your own post [which works better, and don't worry, it won't put you in trouble], so that we mods know that your question has been answered.

Specifically, this is where you ask about how to do quests, where to train, what monsters drop what and so on. You also ask for price checks here, NOT in the marketplace.

THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR REAL LIFE OR COMPUTER QUESTIONS!

Please note also that this forum is not for asking questions that would be discussion-like. An example would be:
~How many CW tickets do you have?
~What's your favorite skill?
~How do I find out if I’m addicted to RuneScape?
~Etc.

These such topics go in General Discussion. Keep this forum for asking questions where you need help.

Thanks very much for your cooperation and use common sense!
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com

Read Me Before Posting Questions!
Page 1 of 1