PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
=ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999=ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

=ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions Empty
PostSubject: =ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions   =ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 9:57 am

Back at the beginning of the Hideout, I used to run "Questions For Kabroz" threads, where all of you lesser denizens of the Hideout had the opportunity to find out more about me... possibly in the hopes of learning from my infinite wisdom and bettering yourself in the process. It was enormously popular if I do say so myself (and I do)... but I did get rather tired of answering the same questions over and over.

This time around, I have decided to go with the Direct Moglin Questions format instead. It's a simple concept... You post, we answer. Remember though: You never know which one of us will answer your question, or if we'll answer it at all. And try to limit yourselves in what you ask... we're busy Moglins, and we have better things to do then answer a 30 question post of inane questions like "Do you like pie?"

Well, except for Zorbak. He's a pestiferous wastrel with nothing better to do than answer questions. But since he's lazy, he probaly won't answer a lot of them either.

=ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions Wjigeu

For the record, this is my edit color - Kabroz
And this shall be my edit color. -Twig
And I'll use this one...if I have to. - Dewlok
This color inspires me. - Viola
This bolded yellow green will do for me. - Snootch
this color is fine. - Blobby
Bah, you forgot me? Pitiful.- Zorbak
Back to top Go down
http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com

=ZH= Direct to Moglin Questions
Page 1 of 1