PURECHEATING FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PURECHEATING FORUM

OFFICIAL PURECHEATING FORUMS

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

=ZH= Revised Hideout Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 587
Registration date : 2007-11-03

Character sheet
Coins: Infinity
Level: Maximum level
Health:
=ZH= Revised Hideout Rules Left_bar_bleue99999999999/99999999999=ZH= Revised Hideout Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (99999999999/99999999999)

=ZH= Revised Hideout Rules Empty
PostSubject: =ZH= Revised Hideout Rules   =ZH= Revised Hideout Rules Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 10:02 am

After much consideration, here are the new rules for the Hideout. Read them. Follow them. Love them. Consider them to be the will of your Ebil Master and obey them as if your life depends on it... for indeed, it may. Muahahahahahaha!!!!!

• All Universal Forum Rules apply. Unless I specifically make an exception. You'll see what I mean
  • No spamming, flaming, or trolling. I am a very busy ebil Moglin; the last thing I need is to see my forum filled with silly arguments and insults.
  • No Forum Games. That's what Unofficial Contests and Games is for.
  • No Mini-Modding. We ebil Moglins dislike sharing our power... (it's bad enough that I already have to share with Zorbum and his floozy Mu Glen)
  • Posts that displease any of us will disappear faster then Twig in a teleporter... and you may or may not recieve any warning
  • Zorbak and I have huge egos; we don't LIKE reading about things that don't concern us. As such, the following topics are acceptable:
    quote:

1) Posts about Kabroz, the Penultimate Moglin Necromancer and Lord of All Things Ebil
    2) Posts about Zorbak, the lesser of two ebils
    3) Posts about Mu Glen, Zorbak's bimbo girlfriend
    4) Posts about the other Moglins in Lore, especialy if it pertains to punting Twilly or Twigby
    5) Discussions of all things ebil Moglin related
    6) Discussions of the "Zorbak's Hideout" quests or past Kabroz-related special events
    7) Relevant discussion of current/future events (Zorbak's inevitable attempt to steal Frostvale yet again, for example)

Now, as for those exceptions I mentioned earlier...

1) Moglin related stories will once again be permitted in the Hideout. In order to be acceptable, one of us should feature prominently. Any other stories should be directed to the story-writing forum in Legends and Lore. Stories that require or request forum users to "sign up" for a part in the story will not be permitted as this is seen as a thinly veiled form of RPing and thus belongs in the RP forums. If there is any question, the final call on a story's appropriateness will be at the discretion of a Moderator.

2) You should NEVER be insulting your fellow forum members in your posts in any way, shape, or form. Insulting myself, Zorbak, Mu Glen, or any other AQ personality will be accepted PROVIDED YOU ARE DISCUSSING THE IN-GAME NPC. For example, it is OK to say "Look at the way Zorbak ran away from those Green Nasties... what a sissy coward!", but you may not say "I hate Mu Glen, because she is a stupid meanie who locked my post!" (ie. Zorbak the NPC vs. Mu Glen the Moderator). This is one of the most commonly broken rules, and if I see that people cannot use proper judgement, I will treat any insults as flaming and warn/ban accordingly.

3) In the Hideout, the Moglin word is Law. Outside of the Hideout, we are powerless. As such, do not go to another forum and try to defend yourself with "But Kabroz said it was OK!" as an excuse...

• Back to top Go down
    http://purecheatingforum.forumotion.com

=ZH= Revised Hideout Rules
    Page 1 of 1